At ACCURE, we empower batteries and those who use them. Batteries are a key element of our clean energy and mobility future. ACCURE makes batteries safe, reliable, and sustainable through the power of the cloud. Using our highly scalable monitoring and optimization platform, we drastically improve the performance of batteries in electric vehicles and grid storage systems around the world.
Our mission: Safe, efficient, and sustainable batteries for a clean energy future.
To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers. At ACCURE, people with diverse backgrounds work together on our common vision of a clean energy future. We value passion and humbleness and are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our fast-growing international team.
- Work-life-balance: Trust-based, flexible working hours, 30-day vacation entitlement.
- Carnival: We love carnival. That's why we're giving you Rose Monday as an extra day of holiday. ALAAF!
- Compensation: Performance-based compensation plan.
- How to: Working along the lines of a SaaS Sales Playbook.
- Remote or office based: It’s your choice – either work from our lovely office in Aachen, choose a co-working space wherever you live or work from home (somewhere in Europe).
- Company events: Two 5-day company onsites per year + (remote) team events.
- Never stop learning: Personal development plan and budget that you can actively shape.
- A job that shapes the future and turns our planet greener one battery at a time.
At ACCURE, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at ACCURE. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.